Pokemorph MUSH Rules
The theme of Pokemorph MUSH is thought out and defined by Fault. The decisions and answers are law on Pokemorph MUSH and most be obeyed as such. All information on the website and the wiki is considered canon and finite in the Pokemorph MUSH world unless stated otherwise. Any questions about the theme that are not answered on the website or the wiki can be asked of any online and on duty staff by page, @mail. Any suggestions to improve the theme or the MUSH in general should also be sent to them.
Mush Rules - Posted October 09, 2003
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS: The following list of rules are the concrete guidelines of your continued usage of Pokemorph MUSH and will be enforced. These rules are not only policy, but legally binding for your continued use of Pokemorph.com. You are not required to read these rules, but you ARE required to follow them, so reading of the rules is highly recommended.
- You may not harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to another player.
- You may not use any offensive or sexually explicit language or references in public rooms or on public chat channels. This includes partially masked or misspelled variants of offensive or explicit language.
- You may not use any harmful or abusive language on public chat channels or towards any other player; this includes language construed as racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise intentionally offensive and demeaning.
- You may not impersonate any administrator or representative of Pokemorph MUSH or Pokemorph.com
- You may not violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- You may not modify any part of Pokemorph MUSH not normally authorized for player level accounts.
- You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated software or other contraband while you are on Pokemorph MUSH or Pokemorph.com for any other illegal purpose.
- You may not post or communicate any player's real world personal information within the Pokemorph MUSH or Pokemorph.com without the express permission of that player.
- You may not upload or transmit on Pokemorph MUSH or Pokemorph.com any copyrighted content that you do not own all rights to, unless you have the express written permission of the author or copyright holder.
- You may not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the server running Pokemorph MUSH and/or Pokemorph.com.
- You may not exploit any bug in Pokemorph MUSH that would allow you to bypass security restrictions normally in place on the Pokemorph MUSH database, and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through public posting) to any other user of Pokemorph MUSH, except to the administration, so that the bug may be reviewed and corrected.
- You may not, in the course of roleplaying or any other event classified as fully In-Character, possess knowledge or perform actions your character is not capable of knowing or performing within the guidelines of your application and prior roleplay events.
- You may not alter your character beyond the predefined scope of your character, and the theme, without prior permission granted by the administration of Pokemorph MUSH.
- You may not do anything else that interferes with the ability of other Pokemorph MUSH users to enjoy roleplaying or chatting in accordance with its rules, or that increases the expense or difficulty of Pokemorph MUSH or Pokemorph.com in maintaining the services for the enjoyment of all its users.
- You agree that, while Pokemorph MUSH respects the privacy of its players in non-public rooms, that any transmissions across Pokemorph MUSH may be purposely or inadvertently intercepted by a third party.
- You agree that any information transmitted to Pokemorph MUSH or Pokemorph.com grants Pokemorph MUSH the non-exclusive right to use such information, including but not limited to, character concepts, literary and descriptive works, and artwork, in a manner related only to the progress of Pokemorph MUSH and Pokemorph.com in any way deemed fit by the administration of Pokemorph MUSH.
- You agree to abide by any and all decisions and instructions given by any member of the Pokemorph MUSH administration, whether made by direct transmission, public, or private posting of said information, by any means verifiable as having come from Pokemorph MUSH administration.
- You agree to hold Pokemorph MUSH, Pokemorph.com, the administration, and the servers running the above services unaccountable for the actions of any player, including, but not limited to, actions that are against the above mentioned rules. The administration, servers, and services cannot be held legally liable for any defamation, harm, or damages caused by other players or the use of Pokemorph MUSH to you, your computer, or any other possessions owned by you, whether physical or intellectual. Pokemorph MUSH, Pokemorph.com, its administration, and the servers hosting the above services may not be held liable for any repercussions of using its services.
Pokemon and all related names and concepts are © Nintendo, et al. This MUSH in no way constitutes a challenge to that copyright.